It is the quality of our people, and their capacity to deliver fitting solutions, with our clients and for our clients, that drive real business results.
Building Toward Greater SuccessThe quality of the services provided by Capgemini to our clients depends on the excellence and the motivation of our teams. The Group invests in you, from the moment you are hired, and at every step of your career. It is how you can stay at the cutting edge and deliver business value on clients’ new demands around hot topics such as Big Data, Mobility, Social Media, All Channel Experience, and the Digital Enterprise.
You have your sights set on sharpening your skills and deepening your particular area of expertise to jumpstart your career. Whether you’re a software engineer, an engagement manager, a sales professional, a senior executive or simply new to the team, Capgemini University can help you access the learning tools and customized curriculum you need to take your career where you want it to go — at your own rhythm.
In 2013, Capgemini University's global curriculum delivered more than 2.5 millions of learning hours to over 110,000 participants with represent 84% of the Group's headcount:
- 2,054 at our learning campus in Les Fontaines, France
- 24,475 locally across 36 countries
- 134,500+ virtually with e-learning modules, in virtual classrooms, with Mobile learning applications and our Virtual Campus interactive training platform.
Choose Your Practical Learning JourneyNo matter where you work, you benefit from innovative learning solutions based on our award-winning Capgemini approach. It’s designed to give you an overview of our learning possibilities to develop your skills, increase your capabilities and help transform our business. Within each curriculum, you can choose from a wide variety of practical learning journeys, all of which will be immediately applicable to your daily work.
We offer training through an optimized delivery mix that you can use anytime, anywhere!
- 'On the job' assignments
- Our learning campuses
- Virtual books 24/7
- Vodcasts and podcasts
- Virtual classrooms and mentoring
- E-learning modules
- Mobile learning applications
- Our Virtual Campus: our interactive training platform
Additional learning opportunities include global learning events:
The Business Priority Week: The event integrates classroom courses and activities centered on Group priorities, thus providing an open dialogue for team members to build a common language, real team spirit and a better understanding of our capabilities and business directions. Everyone looks forward to the University’s BPWs, held four times a year in France.
The Consulting Week: More than 500 consultants worldwide convene in Les Fontaines, France twice a year for this unique learning event hosted by Capgemini Consulting, in partnership with Capgemini University. It’s a great opportunity for you to learn and grow.
The Community Week: Run three times a year, you will come together with more than 250 of your peers, to not only further develop your skills and capabilities, but also to use this time to dive into matters relevant to your community.
Real Know-How from Our FacilitatorsOur University Facilitators team comprises close to 400 professionals who teach at our international campus weeks, locally in different countries and virtually. More than 90% of them are Capgemini employees and practitioners from the field so you can expect to receive the highest standard of training and development. You will gain unique insights into real-life client experiences, in-depth project knowledge and “hands-on” experience of tools and methodologies.
Recognizing Learning ExcellenceOur awards and recognitions are proof of Capgemini University’s ongoing commitment to supporting your long-term learning:
- Awarded two silver and one bronze in the 2013 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards
- Awarded Silver and Bronze in the 2012 Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards
- The Peer Awards: In 2012 Capgemini won the award for the Talent and Leadership category for Champions League Orientation: Enabling New Leaders To Perform On The Leadership Stage.
- Accredited under the Corporate Learning Improvement Process (CLIP) by the European Foundation for Management Education (EFMD)
- 2007 Best Mature Corporate University and Most Innovative Corporate University by the International Quality and Productivity Centre (IQPC)
- Recognized by the Corporate University Xchange for best practices in corporate education