Adobe Marketing Cloud developer
As a Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) Developer you will be working in a growing team. You will explore and implement technical digital marketing features, based on Java. Working on-site at our client, delivering the technical enhancements of our client’s Adobe Marketing Cloud roadmap. Main focus is on backend coding and system configuration, and interacting with the front-end delivery teams to deliver the required solution.
- Academic level of working, preferable a university degree or equivalent
- We are looking for a Java developer who has a passion for Digital Marketing trends and technologies
- You have good knowledge of Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and other solutions of the Adobe Marketing Cloud from a technology standpoint (Adobe certifications are considered an advantage)
- Experience with back-end integrations (e.g. CRM, Supply Chain, Self Care)
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools
- You are a team player and have experience managing team
- Fluent in Dutch and English, speaking as well as writing
- Experience with off-shore delivery teams
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience, preferably in international environments
- Experience with webshop, API Management or a CRM application is a plus
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don't hesitate and contact Milad Zandi by email@example.com