You make sure that the epic stuff that we create also brings the quality that the end-user expects.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
About Global Financial Services; Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers, and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership, which create tangible value.
What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for an API Tester. You will help your team to deliver the quality that the end-user expects. Together with your squad you create high quality software in the shortest possible timeframe. You support the development process with your knowledge and expertise. Your testing background will help in validating the created software with the user stories. Your squad will have a focus on exposing data to all data users.
- Be a dev/tester on an agile scrum squad developing RESTful APIs
- Develop automated acceptance and unit test for the agile team
- Teach test automation skills to fellow agile team members that may be more traditional dev oriented
- Leverage Cucumber to translate Gherkin BDD scripts into automated testing
- Work with Jenkins and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing
- Follow scrum, TDD, and CI principles
- Standard test developer skills related to creating and executing test cases. Specific to this role is experience automations test case related to testing APIs/microservice in a Java, Spring, cloud environment. Also need to be able to work in a Dev Ops environment
- 3+ years of doing test automation
- 3+ years as a developer or dev/tester
- Experience with Ruby (RSpec) or Java automated testing
- Experience with xUnit, Jenkins, cucumber, test automation & reporting tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great consulting presence & conform in front of clients. Needs to come off as an “expert”
- Cloud experience
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don't hesitate and contact Pieter van Splunter via firstname.lastname@example.org