Cloud Native Developer
You design and build cloud native solutions that give banks and insurers a head start in their new digital world.
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
About Global Financial Services; Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings, and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry. With a network of 21,000 professionals serving over 900 clients worldwide, Capgemini collaborates with leading banks, insurers, and capital market companies to deliver business and IT solutions and thought leadership, which create tangible value.
What will you be doing
For projects in the Financial Services sector we are looking for a Cloud Native Developer. You will be part of our squad that on a daily base develops new killer apps for our financial customers. You will have a complete playground/garage at your disposal where you have access to the latest application frameworks, cloud technologies, experts and relevant customer use stories. This is where you can really bring live to your hackathon prototype babies that just needed a little more TLC.
- Experience in developing cloud based applications over platforms like Azure / AWS/ Open-stack/Cloud Foundry
- Experience in REST Services and HTTP over REST
- Experience with emerging PaaS solutions
- Previous experience with Cloud Foundry PaaS system is a plus
- Prior experience migrating traditional applications to cloud platforms
- Experience with emerging open standards such as OpenStack, Puppet, Docker etc…
- Experience with JEE technology platforms
- Development background is a must
- WebSphere Application Servers v7.x, v8.x, Liberty JBoss EAP 5.x, 6.x
- Experience with Open Technology runtimes and components Node.js, Spring Boot, Python, etc.
- Sr. level backend Java Development experience: Java, Spring Hibernate
- Strong agile background with good knowledge around best practices
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don't hesitate and contact Pieter van Splunter via firstname.lastname@example.org