Data Architect / Client Lead Insights & Data Financial Serivices
In a role as Data Architect / Client Lead you are able to distinguish yourself as an expert in the field of data and strategically position Capgemini within our clients.
You have a sound understanding of and experience with:
- Data management (like data governance, MDM)
- Data integration and migration (like ETL)
- Data storage (like datawarehouse and Hadoop)
- Data modeling (like datavault or dimensional modelling)
- Data consumption (like business intelligence reports or advanced analytics)
- Insurance and/or Banking trends, issues and processes.
- Thorough understanding of the market of Financial Services firms
You are able to translate a business strategy into roadmaps and/or technology solutions by drafting an application and technology architecture.
You are well known with the portfolio of the major technology vendors in datawarehousing & business intelligence and big data (ecosystem).
You are able to interact on CxO level as well as Program managers / team lead level.
You have excellent communication and commercial skills as you are responsible for strategically positioning Capgemini Insights & Data at our clients acting as trusted advisor.
Typical assignments include: audits, roadmap, data strategy, data governance or data architecture.
- A fitting degree (HBO/WO) with at least 10- 15 years’ work experience in the data (management) area.
- Relevant certification like TOGAF and/or IAF
Proven understanding of the business issues and processes of Financial Services clients in the field of Insurance or Banking.
- Stakeholder Management acting on CxO level
- Strategic Communication Skills
- Expectations Management
- Team Lead & Team Player
Proven understanding of the following data areas including related vendors
- Traditional BI / DWH, for example: ETL, Dimensional Modeling (Kimball),Datavault
- Related tools like: Informatica Power Center, SAS,SAP BW/BO, Teradata, etc
- InMemory ,like: SAP HANA, Pivotal Gemfire XD
- Search, for example: ElasticSearch, SolR
- Infrastructure (Cloud, Virtualization, Bare-Metal Installation)
- Ecosystem (HDFS, Map / Reduce, Pig,Hive,ZooKeeper, Spark, Storm, Impala, Oozie, Mahout,Flume, sqoop etc)
- Commercial Big Data Ecosystem Distributions, for example: Cloudera, Pivotal, Hortonworks
- NoSql Databases, for example: Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB,Redis
- Data Science, for example:
- Statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining
- Tools (Python, R, SAS VA, Tableau, etc)
- Reference architecture (from BI to big data)
- Overall solution architecture and description of the each of the layers and components (solution architecture documentation)
- Technology architecture (tool positioning)
- Data Sourcing and Integration architecture
- Data dissemination architecture
- Overall architectural governance (checklists, best practices, leveraging web services, reusable components)
- Data Quality considerations
- Overall architectural principles for the engagement (based on business drivers)
- Commercial proposals in the above mentioned fields
What do we have to offer?
At Capgemini knowledge sharing is one of the most important things! We organize events where you will learn new techniques and share important developments with colleagues. You will be part of an international practice collaborating in a team with specific focus on Continental Europe countries like Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Spain. Participating in international online communities where other Capgemini colleagues discuss methods, developments and projects is very much stimulated. Besides this Capgemini offers you the possibility to keep developing your expertise at the Capgemini Academy.
- a permanent contract with excellent facilities for flexible working (from home), a laptop and a SIM-card
- contributory pension;
- a year-end bonus completed with tantièmes and 26 vacation days with the option to buy extra days;
- a mobility allowance, or an NS business card