Salesforce Solution Architect
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create, manage and present an actionable Blueprint that aligns a customer’s technical business needs to that of the Salesforce Platform
- Design technical architecture solutions that span multiple platforms and include integration and authentication across systems for large-scale customers
- Demonstrate your expert knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assess customer architecture; design secure, high-performance technical solutions on the Force.com platform; communicate technical solutions and design tradeoffs effectively to business stakeholders; and (working within our robust Agile delivery methodologies) provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Articulate design considerations, risks, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for a technical architecture
- Guide and support across multiple client engagements by providing technical thought leadership and guide the delivery team on best practices for design & development.
- Drive innovation within the practice by creating and identifying re-usable Full Force solutions, our accelerators and App exchange solutions, as well as driving adoption of these accelerators during delivery
- Help in the hiring and retention of great talents in the Salesforce practice through innovation, maintaining high energy and fueling intrinsic motivation.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years’ industry / CRM experience, with 3+ years minimum as a Salesforce architect
- Proven capability in architecting Salesforce solutions independently and designing software on the Salesforce Force.com platform, with hands-on participation in building the solution for large clients with multi-country, multi-org Salesforce implementations
- Strong technical foundation including Advanced structured programming - APEX, Force.com, .Net, Java, etc., Deep understanding of RDMS concepts and structures, knowledge of SQL, structured system analysis and design methods, Agile delivery methodologies, data integration and migration, etc.
- Deep and extensive knowledge, experience of the Force.com technical platform including Apex, triggers, batch Apex, Visualforce, etc. Knowledge of advanced Visualforce components, Chatter API, including integration methods and tools
- Must already possess Salesforce Administrator, App Builder, Platform Developer or the Marketing, Sales, or Service Cloud Implementation Expert certifications.
- Ideally already a Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (or in progress or your ambition is to undertake such Certification path in coming years – we will support you with our accelerated CTA program)