Senior Digital Marketing Consultant
With a passion for Digital Marketing, its trends and technologies, you support our client’s to become a digital marketing leader. Whether with Adobe Campaign, Target, Audience Manager and/or Media Optimizer, you work closely with the client to implement marketing cloud solutions.
Document and understand clients’ requirements and proposing solutions that will serve our clients’ success.
Drafting specifications for the configuration of Adobe Campaign and its components, as well as later implementation of the solution.
Overseeing configuration of the necessary components in the Adobe Marketing Cloud, like Target, Audience Manager, Analytics and/or Media Optimizer.
Provide guidance in the role of mentor and trainer for Adobe Marketing Cloud developers and experts within the team.
Working with clients and their agencies to steer the introduction of broad digital initiatives, technologies and campaigns, to ensure speedier, more effective organization of our client’s marketing activities.
Supporting new business activities with a focus on campaign management and related solutions.
- Academic level of working, preferable a university degree or equivalent
- Long-standing experience in the digital marketing field and in all the areas that this involves, i.e. in implementing digital marketing programs with a focus on customer experience, marketing, cross-channel campaign steering, data management and digital analytics, with a focus on Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Solid (technical) expertise in Adobe Campaign, Media Optimizer, Audience Manager and Target
- The ability to plan and implement campaigns and programs across the entire digital media spectrum (search, e-mail, content marketing, marketing automation, social media, mobile and personalization)
- Good knowledge of established digital marketing and advertising solutions, and of the corresponding architecture – including knowledge of how these are embedded within a client’s landscape (e.g. ad server, tag management, search bid management, DMP, DSP, web analytics, social media management)
- You are a team player and have experience managing teams
- Fluent in Dutch and English, speaking as well as writing
- Strong experience with off-shore delivery teams
- Pronounced communication skills and a strong personality, making you able to liaise effectively with senior marketing managers
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. Present in 44 countries with more than 180,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning. We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
- A contract of indefinite duration
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A pension contribution
- A year-end bonus
- 26 days of paid leave
- A mobility allowance
Interested in this position?
Use the application button below to apply. We look forward meeting you! When you have any questions, please don't hesitate and contact Milad Zandi by email@example.com